- November 1, 2018: When you wire the registration fee, you can use "and" to replace "&" in the Beneficiary Name: Texas A&M University at Qatar", so
the Beneficiary Name can be written as Texas A and M University at Qatar
- October 28, 2018: The confirmed invited speakers including, Cesare Alippi (IEEE Fellow), Tianyou Cai (member of Chinese Academy, IEEE Fellow), Jialu Fan, Min Gao, Okyay Kaynak (IEEE Fellow), Lu Liu, Marios M. Polycarpou (IEEE Fellow), Li Qiu (IEEE Fellow), Hongye Su, Zheng-Guang Wu, Zhigang Zeng, Jun Zhang(IEEE Fellow).
- October 28, 2018: The conference recommended hotel is 5 star hotel: Movenpick West Bay. The price is 400 QAR/per night including breakfast, airport shuttle bus transportation, wifi. We will post the link for booking soon.
- October 28, 2018: I am sorry to inform you that the conference ID used to do the PDFexpress checking is expired. We will update you once we receive the
updated information from IEEE
- October 28, 2018: We have sent notifications to the corresponding authors of all submissions on October 15. If you have not received, please let us know.
- September 6, 2018: Upon the requests, we accept the abstract submissions. Abstract submissions will not be published in IEEE Xplore, but
we will schedule the registered author to give a talk. The deadline to submit a paper or abstract is extended to October 1, 2018.
- August 8, 2018: Starting July 1, 2018, Chinese people can enter Qatar without visa for staying up to 1 month.
- February 06, 2018: IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society approved the technical sponsorship for this conference.
- January 25, 2018: Qatar ranks the safest country with the lowest Crime Index for Country in 2017 by NUMBEO, the world’s largest database of user contributed data about cities and countries worldwide. Qatar ranked second safest country in the world, second to Japan in 2018 ranking.
- January 25, 2018: Qatar Airways named world's best airline for 2017 in annual Skytrax World Airline Awards. It offers direct flight from Doha, Qatar to more than
150 destinations in the world, including 7 cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Chongqing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hong Kong in China
- January 24, 2018: Thanks to a host of visa facilitation measures, Qatar is now the most open country in the Middle East. Nationals of 80 countries are eligible for visa-free entry into the State of Qatar, with varying allowable lengths of stay. Nationals of the eligible countries do not require any prior visa arrangements and can obtain a visa waiver upon arrival to Qatar. These countries include: Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey (for people from these countries, can stay up to 90 days); Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Georgia, Guyana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Maldives, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Republic of Macedonia, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Suriname, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City, Venezuela (can stay up to 30 days).
- January 04, 2018: The website is open.